ACCEPTED! UB class of 2016

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi,for those of you who went for interview,what did you wear for interview? I heard people said definitely wear very formal suit.but most of suits are long sleeves. I believe they will walk around during interview,right?in early September,it should be still pretty hot in CT. wearing a long sleeves suit when walking around doesnt sound very conmfortable. Do we really have to wear suit?

yes wear a suit. you walk around after the interviews are done and it's maybe five minutes.. we interviewed in mid july, sweated, but survived. not wearing a suit out of concern for your comfort is disrespectful to the program. they'll be in suits, so you should be too.

Thank you for your advice,EKR007! I guess I will go with a dark suit.

t2091 I'm also from out of state as well. looking into housing...WARNING: stay away from the on-campus apartments! What a DUMP. looking into surrounding areas because while the campus is nice, Bridgeport isnt the best area to live.

I'm from the next town over (Stratford) and if you're looking for an apartment I would recommend Shelton, Stratford, Trumbull and Fairfield (may be more expensive but very nice area)

Archived