2013-2014 application cycle

Hey Dave and Marissa,

My name is Sara and I will be interviewing in St. Croix on Jan. 17th as well!  Will be coming from MN and staying at Sandcastle Jan 15-21.  Looking forward to meeting you both as well as everyone else!

Sara,

We interviewed on January 17th together. I hope you are doing well. Have you heard anything after your interview?

Thanks,

James

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know of one for sure, how about you?!

I haven't heard of anyone. However, surprisingly I was accepted. Wasn't sure if I should post it b/c I didn't want it to sound like I was bragging and didn't want to rub it in since it is so competitive. Who else was accepted I wonder?

Oh man, I feel like I'm so behind. I submitted my application the end of October and just finally received an email last week stating my app had been processed and is ready for review. That's a bummer. I don't know if my application will even be considered at this point since it seems like they have filled many of the available seats.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Huda0315,

I applied around the time you did. Have you heard anything from them besides the email confirming they got your application?

Archived