Caspa 2013-2014

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me,too!!!!congrats!!!!!!It is a Saturday. i don't even have to take time off from work. There is also a pre-interview event on Friday at about 6:30ish right before interview. Anybody plan to go? By the way, have you had all your pre-reqs done by now? I still have one semester of either biochemistry or organic chemistry not done yet.I saw on their website they do accept online science courses from UNE. Is this true? Do you know if the Biochem has the lab requirement?

I jut got an invite this morning for the September 28th session! So excited! I'll be coming from Michigan

Hello all,

I received an interview invitation today for September 28th. I will be coming from New Jersey and plan to book a hotel for friday night. I am also going to attend the meet and greet on Friday night. If you want to get in contact with me from any reason my email is kpm2305@live.esu.edu. I'm so excited to meet all of you! Best of luck everyone!

Best wishes,

Kyle

Hi everyone! I submitted my application May 30th and they received it I believe June 20th. I have not heard anything regarding an interview! I wonder why :(

I think as long as you have not received a rejection letter,your application should be still under review for consideration. Their deadline is Sep 1. A lot of people interview way after deadline.

I think you are right! I look forward to meeting you. Where are you coming from? I am coming from NH.

Also, Michelle902....I submitted in May as well and JUST heard. Stay positive! :)

ha,u asked me the same q in the other post. I m from NH as well. and you said you r going to stay with your friend ,right?i booked a hotel.forgot the name though.

Archived