Saint Pete campus

4 rounds**

Thanks for the info. I just assumed it was late in the admissions cycle since the application deadline (Dec. 1st) is now less than a month away. Also, I don't know if this is true or not, but I read somewhere that the St. Petersburg campus only accepts 20-25 students per year, and Barry's website also states that all the spots in the class may be filled prior to an applicant's interview date. So having said all that, I wasn't sure if it was a "lost cause" to apply at this point or not. It honestly sounds kind of pointless/hopeless to interview for a spot on the waitlist.

• 2 weeks later...

You too JK4! Chicago is so far and cold! :) How did you choose Barry?  I'm coming from Saint Cloud, FL so its only a 2 hour drive. And my cousin lives in St. Pete, so I am staying with him the night before so I dont have to deal with morning traffic! This forum makes me feel so much more comfortable about the interview day. I am going shopping for a suit tmrw. This is my first PA interview!!!!

You too JK4! Chicago is so far and cold! :) How did you choose Barry?  I'm coming from Saint Cloud, FL so its only a 2 hour drive. And my cousin lives in St. Pete, so I am staying with him the night before so I dont have to deal with morning traffic! This forum makes me feel so much more comfortable about the interview day. I am going shopping for a suit tmrw. This is my first PA interview!!!!

If you don't mind me asking, what are your stats? I will be applying to this program next cycle :) Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

So my CASPA was "mailed" out Sept 3rd, and I just got a conformation email last week on monday that my application was complete, and being submitted to the committee for review. It seems like it took a long time to get my confirmation email, is this normal? I'm anxious, and would really like to attend there, but I'm wondering if there is still a chance to interview? Does anyone know if they carry interviews into the beginning of next year? Looking at the forum, it appears that they started interviewing later in October.

I was at the interview in November and I believe they said they'll be interviewing through February but it'll be strictly for the waitlist.  

Hey JK4, can you elaborate on this.  They told you that your round of interviews filled the class? and the interviews in Jan and Feb are only for the wait list?

Well at the interview, they told us there were only a few spots left.  Jennifer (the administrative assistant) mentioned that there will probably be interviews for the waitlist starting in January.  If you get on the waitlist, they said not to worry, a good portion of the class was pulled from the waitlist.  Actually, one of the students we had lunch with said she interviewed for the waitlist and ended up receiving an acceptance offer eventually.

Archived