Long time lurker, first time posting. I am currently working in Georgia as a Uro/Gyn Surgical PA for the past two years.
I interviewed at a small derm practice and they made me this offer today:
1. Base salary of $80,000/year with production bonus of 20% of profits
2. $5000 annual health care reimbursement, paid in equal amounts each month (a tax-free amount)
3. 4 weeks of vacation/sick/CME/Personal time
4. $2000 CME/book/professional society/professional development reimbursement
5. 401(k) with a 3% employer match
I have two main questions:
1. What do you guys think of this offer?
2. What can I realistically expect that 20% production bonus to be?