1. How do I register for the PA Forum?
There are 2 separate registrations for the PA Forum. The PA Forum consist of (1) PA News Section & (2) The PA Discussion Forum. Each section requires separate registration. Unfortunately, the Forum software is incompatible with the PA NEWS section of the website. REMEMBER TO LOG IN AT THE APPROPRIATE LOCATION. LOG IN ON THE HOMEPAGE FOR THE NEWS SECTION. LOG IN ON THE FORUM SECTION FOR DISCUSSION.
If you wish to have a photo (Gravatar) next to your comment posts in the PA News section, you may assign one at Gravatar.Com
PA Discussion Forum
|CLICK TO REGISTER FOR PA NEWS||CLICK TO REGISTER FOR DISCUSSION FORUM|
* You must register with the PA News section and confirm your subscription via email before you will be provided a PASSCODE to register for the PA Discussion Forum.
2. I just registered on the PA News section and I am still waiting for my PASSCODE to enter the forum. When will it arrive?
The PASSCODE is sent after CONFIRMING your email. (Could take 15 minutes to get the email to confirm) If you did not receive the confirmation email after that time, check your SPAM inbox. (UPDATE: It has come to my attention that some people were not getting the PASSCODE because they unchecked the box for “Yes, I want to receive updates via email” Unfortunately, this prevented you from getting the code. If you did not get the code, then you may fill out this form and it will be sent. CLICK HERE.
3. What do I do if I lost my password?
This depends upon which section of the website you lost your password to. Since the website consists of two main sections, the News/Blog section and the Forum section, you’ll need to determine which area you are trying to log in to. If you lost your password to the News/Blog section, you may go HERE. If you lost your password to the Forum section, you may then go HERE.
4. I was already Registered a few years ago, I can’t log in?
If you have not logged in within the last 2 years, the account is considered inactive and removed. This helps us cut-down on expired email addresses. You will need to re-register for a new account.
5. I registered and received my PASSCODE, but I still can’t log in.
If you received your PASSCODE, you are registered with the PA News section, you will now need to register with the PA Discussion Forum section. You can register for that section HERE.
6. How can I contribute as an author?
If you are interested in contributing as an author, please read the information HERE.
7. I have a blog, may I have my blog posted on your site?
Most likely, Yes. If your blog is personal, non-commercial, and you are interested in contributing as a blogger, please contact me at Michael@PhysicianAssistantForum.Com.
8. How may I donate to the PA Forum?
The PA Forum is FREE and I’d like to keep it that way. If you would like to contribute to the PA Forum in the form of donations, you may do so via PayPal and it is greatly appreciated.